The COVID-19 Pandemic has been one of the biggest challenges that humanity has faced in living memory. It has forced families and businesses to operate from their own homes. Children are receiving online education; parents are working remotely and all aspects of our lives have come to be limited within the boundaries of the home.
You can say that this has had the positive impact of bringing families together. We have a lot more time to interact, engage and spend time with one another. This means that families have been looking more at board games, common fun activities, and entertainment opportunities.
In this regard, studies have shown that the sales of home theatre systems have picked up ever since the pandemic started. As a family, a home theatre system gives you a new and exciting way to spend your evenings and weekends together.
In this ultimate guide to buying home theatre systems, we are going to discuss the following-
- What is a Home Theatre System?
- Factors you should be considering when buying one
- Some uses and activities that you can use a home theatre system for
- The Final Word
If you are someone that is considering buying a new home theatre system in the near future, this article is for you.
Home Theatre Systems: What are they?
A Home Theatre system is a complete entertainment package for your entire family. Think of the experience of your standard TV and amplify it almost by 10 times!
A complete home theatre system consists of the following-
- A 4K Television or a Projector Screen that will be able to present the video. Smart TVs are the latest rage that comes with 4K image processing and HDMI integrations.
- Speakers that help in creating the theatre experience. You will have left, right speakers, amplifiers, bass speakers, and even a subwoofer for the surround sound experience.
- The Brain of the home theatre system can play Blue Ray DVDs, connect with the different ports, television slots, speakers, Bluetooth, and more.
- Set of wires that link and plug the entire apparatus together. Do not go for aftermarket wires and ports as these can harm the system.
While a lot of homes might already have a television, experts recommend buying the best one for a home theatre. If your picture quality is not 4K, you will not be able to get the experience you are looking for.
If you are looking to buy the finest home theatre systems from Bose at industry best pricing check out One Futureworld.
5 Important Factors you should be considering when buying a Home Theatre System
In this section, we are going to list down five factors that are important and should be considered-
1. Brand of the Home Theatre System
If you are looking to purchase the best home theatre system for your home, the first thing that you should look at is the brand. Some brands specialize in creating home theatre systems, while others simply pass it on as gadget add-ons. Brands like Bose have made a name for themselves in being the best at-home theatre systems. Speakers play an important role in this regard.
2. Budget of the Home Theatre System
Good home theatre systems do not come cheap. The best ones from brands like Bose can set you back by nearly $5K. However, this is a great investment if you are looking to optimize and spend quality time with your kids and partner. You can also keep adding elements to the entire setup so that you are not financially burdened with a one-time heavy investment.
3. Space the Home Theatre System requires
A lot of us simply concentrate on the placement of the TV or screen and do not pay attention to the speakers. Tech experts opine that the arrangement of the speakers and the AV Receivers should be paid attention to. Depending on the size and scale of the room where you want to set up the home theatre, you need to plan accordingly. Pay attention to speaker placements.
4. Features of the Home Theatre System
Modern systems should be connected to the internet, have a ton of HDMI connection options, and more. Additionally, you need to see compatibility with Apply Airplay, video conversion, and the benefits of upscaling to a 4K resolution. You do not want to keep fiddling around and find things that your home theatre system cannot do every other week.
5. Uses of the Home Theatre System
Depending on the number of family members in the house, your requirement for home theatre systems will change. Large families with kids, grandparents, etc. will need the full suite. Individuals living alone might have lesser requirements. This is why you need to look at some probable uses that the home theatre system will serve after it is bought and set up.
Major Activities that you can use a Home Theatre System for
In this section, we will try to list down some fun and entertaining things that individuals, families, and couples can use a home theatre system for-
- The first and most obvious thing that you can use a home theatre system for is watching movies. You can also stream the latest episodes from Netflix and watch them together with your family.
- Secondly, you can watch and follow sports and games on the home theatre system. There is something about watching a high-intensity game on the system. The surround sound experience makes you feel you are sitting in the stands.
- Thirdly, you can connect your PlayStation or Xbox to the home theatre system and enjoy a good round of games. The entire family of the children of the home can use it to keep themselves engaged by playing games.
- Lastly, you can take a trip down memory lane and play old videos and albums. For example, wedding videos or birthday memories can be played out and enjoyed over a warm cup of hot chocolate and some popcorn.
The Bottom Line
A home theatre system might just be the thing you need to get your entire family back together. It can be a great source of family entertainment especially in times when we are unable to travel. In this article, we have tried to list down some key essentials that should inform your home theatre buying experience.
If you have any other questions, you would like us to answer on the issue, please feel free to list them in the comments section below. We will be more than happy to address as many of them as possible.