A website plays a big role in business development, but over time, mobile apps have also become an integral part of everyone’s life. However, many companies still have doubts whether it is worth investing in such development and whether it makes sense. Apps are improving every day, and if you use this tool correctly, you can significantly increase your income.
By the way, application development today is done quickly. It is enough to contact a reliable agency, such as Ronasit. The company will not only develop a convenient and beautiful interface, but will also take into account all your wishes and recommendations, so that the use of your application was intuitive for each user, and if you wish to learn more about Ronasit’s services, all you have to do is visit their website.
- Being closer to your audience. Smartphones are always at hand, and a mobile app makes it easy to shop. Now they can make them in transport, on a walk or in a cafe with a cup of coffee. In the app, everyone can easily see the photos of the product, its characteristics, and the reviews of users who have already purchased such a product. All this saves a lot of time.
- Regular customers, repeat purchases. Shopping in a mobile app can be done in a few clicks, but a person is often distracted by something extraneous. In this case, the app can send a reminder of an unfinished purchase.
- Personalization. The mobile app has the ability to offer the customer items they were previously interested in, so in this case the customer will be more inclined to buy and will be more loyal to the store.
- Push notifications. With the help of such messages is convenient to inform users about new arrivals, discounts and promotions.
- Keeping the firm on top. A mobile app can make an impressive impression on clients because it is displayed on the user’s smartphone on par with the apps of major global brands. If a firm uses this tool, it shows that it has been in the market for a long time and is therefore trustworthy. It is hard to imagine a one-day company creating a mobile app.
- Staying ahead of the competition. Few businesses currently take full advantage of mobile apps. These are mostly organizations with well-known brands, such as shopping malls, banking institutions or hypermarkets. Since few of the many small businesses provide mobile apps to their customers, it’s easy to get ahead of their competitors in this segment.
- By sending push notifications, you can form groups of mobile app users and then send them targeted messages based on their personal interests. Customers who subscribe to relevant mailing lists will only receive messages that are of interest to them. If women’s clothing store customers are only interested in sales, they’ll receive notifications about promotions, or if they’re interested in learning about new collections at a shoe store, they’ll be provided with relevant information.
Thus, the number of explicit and implicit benefits received by enterprises in a variety of business areas through the use of mobile applications is quite large. That is why many companies, having considered all the arguments for and against this approach, make a positive decision. In such cases, it is extremely important to choose the most appropriate platform that allows creating functional and clear applications with an attractive design for all users.
Techniques for developing a mobile app
To begin with, developing an app, like developing any idea, requires defining a goal. It may be to increase the lifetime value of the customer, or to simplify some systematic routine, perhaps to stimulate direct sales, etc. This is necessary to create a strategy that will already more accurately set goals to achieve it. You can’t do without understanding your target audience and its preferences. This issue is directly related to the choice of development technology. For example, if the owners of Apple products do not fall into the number of your users, then there is no need to spend money and effort to develop a version for iOS. The applications themselves are divided into cross-platform and native. As a rule, a professional team of mobile app developers can handle either option, the main thing is to make the right choice at the start.
Cross-platform are applications whose development implies their use on different operating systems. This does not negate the presence of some native features and significantly expands the audience reach, but it can affect the stability of the work: the more devices, the less unique features and flexibility.
Native apps are developed for a specific hardware and software platform: iOS, Android, Windows. Unique programming languages can be used; for example, iOS apps prefer to be written in Swift. This allows you to use all the native technologies and hardware features of the platform, which means better performance, a better user interface, and even better positioning in the app store.
Risks in mobile app development
For all its positives, a mobile app is like a long-distance obstacle course – you have to prepare it well to succeed. No matter how you increase loyalty, you can just as quickly lose it if the interface is cluttered and the app itself glitches. In addition, the user will blame the slow loading first of all on the owners of the application, not on the Internet service provider. Therefore, the question of optimization and possible work in offline mode is extremely important. The application needs stable support and updates: releases of new versions of operating systems happen all the time, which causes the need to make changes. And this flows smoothly into the financial component of this issue – not every company can afford long-term support.
To exclude serious risks, it is important to remember that mobile application development should be handled by a team of professionals. And agencies that specialize in this will be able to help choose the most appropriate solution to achieve the desired result.