Investors who wish to bet on cryptocurrency can be lost, faced with the multitude of virtual currencies available on the market. In addition to this wide choice, it seems difficult to know which cryptocurrency will achieve the best growth in the short term, or which will be the right choice for a medium or longer term investment. We help you find the promising cryptocurrency that will enter your investment portfolio, by analyzing the market and its potential future developments.
Be careful, investing in crypto includes a risk of total capital loss. It is recalled that since 2020, the market has been in Bullrun and that a Bear market could occur soon. The risk that it will lead to a sharp correction in the current markets and prices is very present. To minimize the risk, visit this site.
See what are the risks of investing in cryptocurrencies?
What is the cryptocurrency of the future? Is this type of currency really worth considering? We will see!
In fact, there are many cryptocurrencies on the market in 2022 and if you are looking for how to invest your money in 2022, you have to take a close look at the price trends of these virtual currencies and certain statistics concerning them. At the time of writing, the market capitalization of cryptocurrencies on the market is equivalent to 3,080 billion dollars, broken down as follows:
- 844 billion for Bitcoin
- 485 billion for Ethereum
- 87 billion for the Binance coin
- 54 billion for the Solana
- 76 billion for Tether
All other cryptos together equate to a market capitalization of $1.045 billion.
We can therefore see that Bitcoin remains the most buoyant virtual currency and since 90% of Bitcoins had already been mined by the end of 2021 (out of the 21 million expected), it is possible that demand will drive up prices, given that supply will become scarce. BTC is therefore a promising cryptocurrency and a safe bet on the market, with its place as the undisputed leader (find out how to buy bitcoin here).
Another popular cryptocurrency, with interesting growth and good stability, Ethereum, which is hot on the heels of Bitcoin and which has experienced interesting growth lately (how to buy ethereum). Behind these two monsters, several crypto come to compete for the remaining shares, with among the main virtual currencies Ripple, Solana, Binance coin or Cardano.
But there are many other cryptocurrencies that could interest investors, depending on their investment strategy and their desire to invest their money in the short or medium term. We give you information on promising cryptocurrencies for the 2022 below, so that you can make the right choices.
Which crypto will explode in 2022?
Those who want to invest for the short term and reap profits quickly should keep a keen eye on which cryptocurrencies are performing the best recently.
Several of them were born recently, and are experiencing promising positive growth, when others already well established could offer good returns. Between safe values and outsider crypto currencies, you have the choice for your investments.
Here is a top 15 promising crypto currencies for 2022:
1. Bitcoin (BTC)Unsurprisingly, it could continue to offer good performances in 2022. It is the leader and the best known of cryptos – therefore the most reassuring for all players – and it should easily retain its number 1 position, with expected growth
2. Ethereum (ETH)
Ethereum, like Bitcoin, is very popular. It has seen price growth approaching 800% in 2021 and some experts believe it could overtake Bitcoin
3. Binance Coin (BNB)One of the most traded cryptocurrencies on the market, which relies on a popular blockchain system. Easy to trade, it promises good results in 2022.
3. Polkadot (DOT)
It has a protocol which makes it possible to link public channels and private channels, very attractive for sharing information. It could develop strongly in 2022
5. Solana (SOL)It is among the best performing cryptocurrencies of 2021 – becoming the 5th most profitable crypto in the world – and which is expected to continue its rise during this year.
6. The Cardano (ADA)
It seduces investors with its values: easy transactions, less energy-consuming, it experienced an explosion in 2021 and should continue its momentum this year.
7. Shiba Inu (SHIB)Born in 2020, it was carried by tweets from Elon Musk and has since seen positive growth. To be followed very closely in 2022.
8. Avalanche (AVAX)
It aims to dethrone Ethereum as the popular crypto for smart contracts, by offering a high transaction volume.
9. The Winkyverse (WNK)Having become the fastest funded crypto project in 2021 in France, the Winkyverse and its current theme based on robotics, A.I. and metaverse could well experience interesting growth in the year 2022.
10. Tezos (XTZ)
It has only been climbing since its launch in 2019, with an average growth of 7%.
11. Monero (XMR)Stable, the monero benefits from the great support of its community to continue to evolve towards positive returns. It’s promising for the future.
12. The Thorchain (RUNE)
It relies on a cross-chain exchange system that is compatible with all blockchains. If the system democratizes, the Rune could explode.
13. Litecoin (LTC)Litecoin offers reassuring stability for investors and should continue to perform in this year.
14. Terra Luna (LUNA)
A crypto that broke into the top 10 cryptocurrencies, escaping price drops several times as competition waned, making it a promising cryptocurrency for this year.
15. Le Kleros (PNK)It relies on its decentralized dispute resolution system, with its virtual arbitrators. A very interesting concept, which attracts investors. It is a risky investment but with enormous potential, due to its uniqueness.
These cryptocurrencies are for some of the pioneers and recognized currencies, whose stability will reassure new investors. Others, newcomers, are trying to find a place for themselves with innovative concepts and tools capable of appealing in the short term.
After all, it can therefore be, particularly for this last category, a high-risk investment, because the volatility is very high and certain predictions can be reduced to nothing following an unexpected development, a tweet, a news item or a crash. However, they are virtual currencies with potential and if the evolution takes its course in 2022, they could offer very good returns.