Levitra is a prescription drug that you need to treat erectile dysfunction. It falls in the class of Phosphodiesterase-5 Enzyme Inhibitors. You can take this medication along with other drugs too. It works similarly to other drugs used to treat erectile dysfunction like Viagra and Cialis.
If you are facing erectile issues, Levitra will help you overcome the issue. People often feel ashamed entering a medicine shop and buying medicines for erectile problems. To avoid such a situation you can buy medicines from online medicine shops like potenzmittel-apotheke.com
To know more about Levitra, keep this article. All your questions will find their answers here.
Is Levitra Harmful To Your Health?
Almost all the medications you take have some other side effects on your health. Medicines are safe when taken under a doctor’s supervision. Some side effects of Levitra are:
- Gand and bloating
- Breathing issues
- Chest pain or pressure
- Sudden loss of vision
- Pain in the lower back
- Erection for a small duration
- Seating nausea
Inform the doctor if you are experiencing any kind of these side effects that presists for long.
How to take Lavitra?
The odsage and the timing if the medicine should be monitored by your doctor.
It is suggested that you take this medicine one hour before performing intercourse. A health way to follow is keeping a gap of 24 hours between two dosage. You may take medication before or after food, do it as your convenience.
Inform your doctor or pharmacist about all the other medicines you are taking. Herbal, elopathy or homeopathy, you should inform your doctor about everything.
According to research, the ingestion of grapefruit or grapefruit juice may accelerate the side effects. Skip this perticular rood when you are under the influence of Levitra. Consult yor doctor immediately in case you had grapefruit.
What Is The Chemical Composition Of Levitra?
Levitra is also know as verdenafil hydrochloride is a medisione that is used to cure erectile dysfunction. This medicine is a monochloride salt of verdanafil. It is a sylective inhibitor in cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP)- specific phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5).
Levitra is designated as piperazine. It is a colorless and solid substance. The molecular weight is 579.1 g/mol. It has a solubility of 0.11 mg/ml when tried to dissolve in water.
They come is table form and are orange coated. They have a “BAYER” cross on one side and the amount of verdanafil on the other side. The amont of verdanafil in the tables varies from 2.5mg, 5mg, 10mg, and 20mg.
Other compounds that the medicine has are listed below:
- colloidal silicon dioxide,
- polyethylene glycol,
- microcrystalline cellulose,
- red ferric oxide, crospovidone,
- yellow ferric oxide,
- titanium dioxide,
- magnesium stearate,
What Are The Pros Of Levitra?
There are certain pros of using Lvitra over other drugs t cure erectile dysfucntion. He pros are losted as follows:
- You may experience hard erection that might happen over and over in the source of the day after having it.
- You do not have to e conscious about taking it with food. The medication taken empty stomach will work as good as taken after or before food.
- It starts working very soon after ingestion.
- If you want to treat ED, Levitra has the lowest sise effects tahn Viagra.
What Are The Cons Of Levitra?
Every medicine has their pro and cons. The pro benign discussed above, here are the cons of Levitra:
- Stomach pain, study nose, and flushing are some common symptoms.
- You need to take them once day.
- You will feel the erection from an hour to three of having the medication.
- If might have very severe side effects like vision chnange or headaches.
- If you have obesity or nutrient deficinecy, the erection might be vary for long time and be painfull.
What Are The Precautions That You Need To Take While You Are On Levitra?
Follow some precautions while taking Levitra to ensure that you do not face any hazard.
If you are pregnant or under 18 you should never take Levitra.