- If you have questions about self-harm you can use selfharm.co.uk's Ask a question service. Or look at the questions that have already been answered.
- Share your thoughts and stories about self-harm by video, picture or words at selfharm.co.uk.
- RecoverYourLife.com is an online community where you can get peer support for self-harm and other mental health problems.
- Anyone can contact the Samaritans on their 24-hour helpline to talk things through. 08457 90 90 90
- Visit Madly in Love to discuss mental health and relationships, share stories and get support and advice.
- Chat about this subject on our Discussion Boards.
- Need help but confused where to go locally? Download our StepFinder iPhone app to find local support services quickly.
Updated on 07-Aug-2014