Help and support following a sexual assault
In part three of our debate on alcohol and sexual assault, the panellists discuss why people often don't come forward following a sexual assault and where they should go for help and support.
Watch more of the debate:
- What role does drink play in your night out?
- Is someone who wears provocative clothing responsible if they are sexually assaulted?
- Are you putting yourself at risk of sexual assault?
- How do you judge consent if someone is drunk?
- Are victims of sexual assault at fault because they've drunk too much?
- Do you know your limits when you drink?