Are you putting yourself at risk?
In part two of our debate on alcohol and sexual assault, we discuss why drinking too much makes you vulnerable and whether you can give sexual consent to a partner if you are drunk.
Watch more of the debate:
- What role does drink play in your night out?
- Is someone who wears provocative clothing responsible if they are sexually assaulted?
- Where should you go for help following a sexual assault?
- What prevents people coming forward and reporting rape?
- Are victims of sexual assault at fault if they've drunk too much?
- Do you know your limits when you drink?