My landlord has become increasingly threatening and he's really upsetting me. He started by phoning me up and harassing me to leave the property. He even went as far as to threaten to move in four men even if my baby and I were still living there. He then started turning up unannounced. I don't know what do. Is there anything I can do about the way he's been behaving?
- Shelter's advice website for young people offers help with housing problems and a free helpline 0808 800 4444.
- The Citizens Advice Bureau has a great Advice4Me page, which explains legal rights specifically for under-25s.
- Got a question about friends, dating, love or family life? Ask one of our trained advisors. This service is free and totally confidential.
- Chat about this subject on our Discussion Boards.
- Need help but confused where to go locally? Download our StepFinder iPhone app to find local support services quickly.
back to top