Got a question for an expert?
Get help and support by submitting a question to one of our advisors through askTheSite.
Need someone to talk to? Check out our message boards - a safe space to talk about whatever's on your mind :)
Was this helpful?
What do you think of askTheSite? Take our feedback survey and let us know.
Local advice finder
Search our database of more than 16,500 local, regional and national organisations which offer advice and support.
From credit cards to savings accounts and benefits to bailiffs, money can be confusing and being in debt scary. But no matter what money issue you're curious about we've got the answers. Search the archive or browse through the whole lot below.
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Ask a question here.
- Cut it outDoes my boss have to pay me for my reduced week?
- Pep yourself upShould I cash in my investments?
- Where's the benefitShould I claim support?
- No joy with JSACan I pay the IR and claim benefits?
- Downsizing dilemmaShould I sell up, invest the profit and rent?
- New job nonsenseShould I have been offered less money?
- Banking on my boyfriendHave I sacrificed financial independence too soon?
- No job, no payI've left my job but they've not paid me fully?
- Confused about benefitsCan I get JSA and Income Support?
- Harassed over debtCan my creditors publicly humiliate me?