Got a question for an expert?
Get help and support by submitting a question to one of our advisors through askTheSite.
Need someone to talk to? Check out our message boards - a safe space to talk about whatever's on your mind :)
Local advice finder
Search our database of more than 16,500 local, regional and national organisations which offer advice and support.
Legal & Rights Q&As
From dealing with discrimination to coping with crime, from property problems to accessing legal aid, the law can be a minefield and knowing your rights is a complicated business. Here you'll find the answers to your questions - either browse the archive below or search to find the answers you're looking for.
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Ask a question here.
- My Company has told me I will not be paid this month as there is no more money from investors. What (Copy)null
- Unpaid and unpleasedWhen can I get my unpaid wages?
- In a barneyCan I get married in a falling down barn?
- Bad reference, or bad luck?Is it legal for my boss to give a bad reference?
- Age for the aisleWhy is being 23 significant when you get married?
- Marrying youngCan I marry my 16 year-old girlfriend?
- Sick pay swindleAm I entitled to sick pay?
- Tick tock pay dockCan my wages be docked for not clocking out?
- Police check pickleWill my reprimand wreck my future career?
- Divorce rightsMy husband wants a divorce, what are my rights?