The credit crunch has had a big impact on business and the economy, but how has it affected you?
The festival season is just around the corner, so it's time to bring out the wellies. Check out the first of our six new festival vox pop videos.
What's your idea of a perfect holiday? We headed to a travel adventure show to ask you where you'd most like to go.
We went to the Ministry of Sound to find out whether you believe drugs should be legalised.
- How has the recession affected you?
How has the recession affected you?
- How many units of alcohol do you drink?
Does your alcohol intake measure up?
- Your festival experiences
What are the highs and lows of going to a music festival? We hear your festival experiences.
- What's your ideal holiday destination?
We ask you what your ideal holiday destination is.
- Should drugs be legalised?
We ask you whether you think drugs should be made legal.
- How would you improve your community?
We ask you what improvements you would like to make to your community.
- What's your scariest travel experience?
You re-live your scary holiday moments.
- What will you miss about uni?
What will you miss most about university life? Read what these recent graduates have to say.
- Does uni prepare you for working life?
Read our vox pops on whether you think uni prepares you for working life.
- Olympic hopes
Are you excited about the olympics coming to London?
- How do you spend your weeknights?
Are weeknights for revising, or having fun?
- Is life better with facial hair?
Do you prefer a big beard or a clean-cut look?
- Parental love or loathe?
What's your relationship with your parents like?
- Festival line-up revealed...
Who would be your ideal festival line-up, dead or alive?
- Do you give money to charity?
How much do you give to charity and who to?
- What was your first job?
What was your first job and how much did you get paid?
- Is the smoking ban a good idea?
What do you think about the smoking ban? Will it put you off lighting up?
- How eco-conscious are you?
Are you showing your love for the planet?
- Fifteen minutes of fame
Have you had your 15 minutes of fame?
- Do you gamble?
Have you ever been tempted to bet?
- The birds and the bees
Where did you get the best sex education?
- Your last tenner
What would you spend your last £10 on?
- Your ideal Valentine's Day
Do you fancy yourself as an old romantic on February 14?
- The 'ex' factor
Should you have sex with an ex? TheSite.org gets some mixed opinions.
- Veils: religious belief or symbol of oppression?
Should Muslim women take their veils off in public?
- What's your idea of dodgy fashion?
Silly haircuts or thongs on display? What crimes against fashion have you committed.
- What's the worst thing about the summer?
- What do you think of the police force?
Are the police good at their job? Or do they just discriminate against the youth?
- Respect?: politicians
How should politicians go about engaging with young people?
- Respect?: media
How can young people get their voices heard more in the media?
- Drink spiking
How common is drink spiking? Too common, if these people's stories are anything to go by.
- Do you want to get married?
Do you like the idea of getting married or is it more hassle than it's worth?
- How do you deal with break-ups?
After a break-up do you reach for a huge tub or ice cream or are you out on the town drowning your sins?
- Celebs and drugs
Should celebrities and politicians take drugs?
- Celebrity privacy
Do you think celebs have a right to a life away from the lens?
- Choosing a uni
Good nightlife, reputable courses or location? What do you look for when you're choosing a uni?
- Career satisfaction or big pay cheque?
Do you look for a job that you love or pays well?
- Travelling after terrorism
We ask people if they'll be using public transport after the terror attacks.
TheSite runs up to random people on the street to find out their opinion of volunteering.
- Aspirations and childhood
We ask: How important is it?
- Sex, babies and STIs
- Celeb dating
- Going out
Music, dates, looks and shoes.