Through our partnerships with well known information-providers, askTheSite offers free, confidential, answers to your questions within three working days (that's Mondays-Fridays 9:30am-5:30pm).
We answer queries on: work and study; general, mental and sexual health; drink and drugs; housing; money; legal and rights; and relationships.
Looking for help? Looking for where to go for support? Step Finder will help you work it out.
Having a crisis? Can't cope with life? Want someone to talk to for support immediately? Someone is there 24 hours a day when life gets tough, find out how to contact them here.
- Getting married
- Downsizing dilemma Should I sell up, invest the profit and rent?
- New job nonsense Should I have been offered less money?
- Bullied into leaving How can I pay my mortgage now I've left my job?
- Endless interviews How can I make the job mine?
- Placement perplex What is the point of placement years?
- No joy with JSA Can I pay the IR and claim benefits?
- Glass half empty My boss cut my hours and won't pay holiday
- The line of fire Is there less chance of redundancy with a family?
- Pep yourself up Should I cash in my investments?
Our local advice finder database contains more that 16,500 local, regional and national organisations who can offer you advice and information about anything that's concerning you. Just enter your town or postcode and select the type of information you're looking for to run a search.
Top tip: If you can't find any local agencies near you, include national organisations in your search.
Our directory of helplines puts you in touch with organisations who are trained to talk through any problem.
- Sex & Relationships
- Health & Wellbeing
- Drink & Drugs
- Home, Law & Money
- Work & Study
- Travel & Free Time
You can also visit your local Brook Centre and have a chat with a counsellor there. If you're under 25 you can talk to someone there in complete confidence, about anything to do with sex and relationships or you can call the Brook Freephone Helpline on 0800 0185 023..