Do you want to ask a question? Great. You're in the right place. askTheSite responds to all questions within three working days.
The process is pretty straightforward. Three steps and you're there. But there are a few things you need to know.
- You should be prepared to record a unique ID code which you'll need to pick your answer up. No ID, no answer, it's as simple as that.
- We strongly encourage you to check the Q&A archive in case we've already answered a question like yours. This might save both you and us time.
- It's really important you read the privacy information about this service. It tells you how vital confidentiality is to askTheSite.
- This service is for people aged 16+, if you are under 16 and in need of help and advice there's a similar service at there4me.
- And finally, for financial and legal reasons we're unfortunately unable to respond to people who are based outside the UK.
If you have any problems submitting your question, or with any aspect of askTheSite, please do get in touch.
step 1 of 3
To help our advisors in providing the best answers, please include as much information as possible.