Does excess drinking lead to sexual violence?
Part four of our debate on alcohol and sexual assault. The panellists discuss whether victims of sexual assault are to blame if they've drunk too much and whether people really know their limits when out drinking.
Watch more of the debate:
- What role does drink play in your night out?
- Is someone who wears provocative clothing responsible if they are sexually assaulted?
- Are you putting yourself at risk of sexual assault?
- How do you judge consent if someone is drunk?
- Where should you go for help following a sexual assault?
- What prevents people coming forward and reporting rape?