Got a question for an expert?
Get help and support by submitting a question to one of our advisors through askTheSite.
Need someone to talk to? Check out our message boards - a safe space to talk about whatever's on your mind :)
Local advice finder
Search our database of more than 16,500 local, regional and national organisations which offer advice and support.
Work & Study Q&As
Worried about work? Stuck in a job you hate? Can't even find a job to hate? Study getting you down? Stressed about exams? Or just plain confused about what to do next? From workplace worries to education anxieties, questions of all kinds are making their way into the archive. To find an answer run a search or browse the archive.
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Ask a question here.
- Endless interviewsHow can I make the job mine?
- The line of fireIs there less chance of redundancy with a family?
- Placement perplexWhat is the point of placement years?
- Glass half emptyMy boss cut my hours and won't pay holiday
- Bullied into leavingHow can I pay my mortgage now I've left my job?
- Oral terrorHow can I overcome my fear of an oral exam?
- Studies off courseCan I change direction in my third year at uni?
- Job horrorWhat can I do about my awful working conditions?
- Dealing with discriminationWhy won't they give me the rise they promised?
- Becoming a counsellorShould I change direction and become a counsellor?