I had an accident about nine weeks ago and have been signed off work ever since. I'm getting Statutory Sick Pay (SSP) but it's not very much. A friend told me I should be able to get some sort of benefit, is this possible? Am I entitled to anything?
- The Citizens Advice Bureau has a great Advice4Me page, which explains legal rights specifically for under-25s.
- Use the Turn2Us calculator to work out what benefits and grants you're entitled to, or call their helpline on 0808 802 2000
- Got a question about friends, dating, love or family life? Ask one of our trained advisors. This service is free and totally confidential.
- Chat about this subject on our Discussion Boards.
- Need help but confused where to go locally? Download our StepFinder iPhone app to find local support services quickly.
back to top