I've been self-harming for 10 months and in the last two months I've been admitted to hospital 15 times. I've spoken to a lot of people, and I'm seeing a counsellor every week, but it's not helping.
I'm really scared and I don't know what to do. I've nearly killed myself several times and I really need help. Is it possible that I could be admitted to a hospital for constant treatment?
- Anyone can contact the Samaritans on their 24-hour helpline to talk things through. 08457 90 90 90
- SANE offer support and information to people affected by mental illness. 0845 767 8000
- Got a question about friends, dating, love or family life? Ask one of our trained advisors. This service is free and totally confidential.
- Chat about this subject on our Discussion Boards.
- Need help but confused where to go locally? Download our StepFinder iPhone app to find local support services quickly.
back to top