- C.A.L.M (campaign against living miserably) is a charity dedicated to preventing male suicide. They have lots of information on their website and run a helpline from five to midnight. 0800 58 58 58
- SANE offer support and information to people affected by mental illness. 0845 767 8000
- Anyone can contact the Samaritans on their 24-hour helpline to talk things through. 08457 90 90 90
- Visit Madly in Love to discuss mental health and relationships, share stories and get support and advice.
- Got a question about friends, dating, love or family life? Ask one of our trained advisors. This service is free and totally confidential.
- Chat about this subject on our Discussion Boards.
- Need help but confused where to go locally? Download our StepFinder iPhone app to find local support services quickly.
Updated on 09-Jul-2014