Got a question for an expert?
Get help and support by submitting a question to one of our advisors through askTheSite.
Need someone to talk to? Check out our message boards - a safe space to talk about whatever's on your mind :)
Was this helpful?
What do you think of askTheSite? Take our feedback survey and let us know.
Local advice finder
Search our database of more than 16,500 local, regional and national organisations which offer advice and support.
From credit cards to savings accounts and benefits to bailiffs, money can be confusing and being in debt scary. But no matter what money issue you're curious about we've got the answers. Search the archive or browse through the whole lot below.
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Ask a question here.
- Irritating insuranceAre my insurers dodging their responsibilities?
- Joint responsibilityCan I make him pay his share of our loan?
- Children and tribulationsCan I make a claim for damages against a child?
- Taxing workWhat tax will I pay if I get another job?
- Gap billsWhat bills will I pay if I share a house?
- Black balled?Has my house been black balled?
- Joint accountCan I get back money taken from the joint account?
- Gambling debtsHow do I pay off my gambling debts?
- Ex addressWhat happens if I'm left with my ex's debt?
- Wage slip woesShould all employees be given a wage slip?