Got a question for an expert?
Get help and support by submitting a question to one of our advisors through askTheSite.
Need someone to talk to? Check out our message boards - a safe space to talk about whatever's on your mind :)
Was this helpful?
What do you think of askTheSite? Take our feedback survey and let us know.
Local advice finder
Search our database of more than 16,500 local, regional and national organisations which offer advice and support.
From credit cards to savings accounts and benefits to bailiffs, money can be confusing and being in debt scary. But no matter what money issue you're curious about we've got the answers. Search the archive or browse through the whole lot below.
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Ask a question here.
- Bailiff botherI'm in so much debt, please help me.
- Maternal moneyI'm pregnant and working, what are my rights?
- Card confusionShould I get a credit card or steer clear?
- Credit crisisHelp! I've got too many debts.
- The benefits of time outI've left college, can I claim benefits?
- Redundancy rightsI've been made redundant, do they owe me?
- Caring commerceI look after my mum, can I get financial help?
- Where there's a willWhich savings accounts?
- Claims confusionCan I claim benefits now I'm back in the UK?
- For richer, for poorerWill his bankruptcy stop me getting a mortgage?