Got a question for an expert?
Get help and support by submitting a question to one of our advisors through askTheSite.
Need someone to talk to? Check out our message boards - a safe space to talk about whatever's on your mind :)
Local advice finder
Search our database of more than 16,500 local, regional and national organisations which offer advice and support.
Dodgy landlord? Mortgage muddle? Tenancy troubles? Whether you're worried you've got nowhere to live or you don't know how to leave fast enough we've got the answers to a host of housing questions. Either browse through them or search for the answer you're looking for.
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Ask a question here.
- ID or not ID?Can my student halls insist that guests have ID?
- Cancelling a contractI'm not moving in so I want my deposit back.
- Property credit catchI've got a bad credit rating but need to rent.
- No contract, no rights?Can my landlord just put my rent up?
- Out of the mouldCan I reclaim my rent if my flat was mouldy?
- Mortgage rescue reliefI'm struggling to pay my loan, can I sell to rent?
- Safe and secureDoes my landord have to make my home safer?
- Loads of landlordsCan my new landlord kick me out?
- Rent on the upIs my landlord allowed to put the rent up by 30%?
- House droughtCan I get reduced rent for having no water supply?